- Brushing your teeth twice a day (morning and before going to bed)
- Reading at least 15 minutes everyday. It could be anything: reading blogs, newspaper or a book.
- Create a to-do list everyday on everything that you need to get done. Don’t put too little or don’t put too much into one day.
- Spend at least half an hour with your family everyday, without any distraction, such as a phone.
- Exercise at least half an hour each day. This can include walking to and back from your college/work. Or indulge in meditation or yoga.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Make sure to like and follow for more posts.