- Grades are important for getting into a good university/college/graduate school but having the right skill set and connections is more important.
- Don’t share your problems with everyone, there are only some genuinely interested in sympathizing with you…and most of them will gossip about it.
- Be kind to everyone because everyone out there is fighting their own battle (not to sound cliche) but everyone is dealing with their own insecurities, sadness, health and financial problems.
- Holding a grudge against someone will only make you sad, harm your mental health and hold you back from progressing
- Build a good relationship with your siblings, they are the people who will genuinely care for you after your parents.
- Go with your gut feeling. It will never astray you.
- Beauty is not pain, losing beauty is.
- If you see people positively, you behave in ways that bring out the best.
On a lighter note
- Green peppers don’t make a good pizza topping.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Make sure to like and follow for more posts.